What are cookies?
Cookies are small text that are stored on your computer by the web pages you visit. They are commonly used on the internet to make web pages work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to site owners.
Why are cookies used on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and in future visits. The information collected in cookies also allows us to improve the website, through statistics and usage patterns, the adaptation of the website to the individual interests of users, the acceleration of searches, etc.
When are cookies NOT used on this website?
In the cookies we use we do not store sensitive personal information such as your address, password, etc.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in the cookies of our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as "third-part cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and the User experience when browsing our website. The main services for which these "third-party cookies" are used are the obtaining of access statistics and guaranteeing the payment transactions made.
To know more about the configuration of cookies, consult the browser help you use. Below are the most popular browsers currently:
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-informatie-websites-computer-opgeslagen
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=nl
• Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=es_ES&viewlocale=nl_NL